[Ibogaine] in praise of the ibogaine forums

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Fri Oct 13 02:40:41 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/12/06 9:43:35 PM, freedomroot at gmail.com writes:

> Preston, I do believe you are even in one of the pictures.  But
> maybe's its a snap posted up on mindvox.  xorachel

Guaranteed you were there Preston.   Just click on the mindvox link

http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/index.html?News/2006Columbia-COSM.html~mainFrame

Keeping clicking on the conference photo link, scroll down to the bottom of
the page that takes you to and click on the conference photo link again and you
will find a photo of you on that panel.   Possibly, Patrick will post a
direct link. Or email him and ask for one.

Howard