[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Thu Oct 12 19:10:15 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/12/2006 5:22:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wleetheriot at comcast.net writes:

And once  again I repeat my concern that if the big pharma companies of the
world  continue to sell and promote the use of opioid analgesics then they also
have  the responsibility to provide a humane medicine that alleviates the
suffering  caused by the over use of those narcotic analgesics. That  means pull
your heads out of yer butts, FDA, and legalize Ibogaine treatment  centers in
the USA!.
I feel the same way Warren but sad to say that over the time of my  treatment
for addiction with Ibogaine until now (2 years) I have been drug  down by the
apathy I have seen on the part of a lot of people. I'm not about to  point
any fingers, those who feel guilty probably should, but it seems to me  there
ought to be some kind of recourse. I was quite a zealot with my rants when  I
first got over the methadone. I wrote a FUCK the DEA/FDA rant just about
weekly. Now it seems like there is not much we can do about it. Treatments  happen
regardless. The people who are motivated enough find a way. Well that  sucks
really when you think about it because one of the things about opiates is  the
lethargy involved in them. I think it goes along with what Nick has to say
about the pharm industry in general, and I've heard Howard say it too, the
pharmacy industry is in business to make money, they have to answer to  stock
holders for their profit margins first, the general welfare of the public  is a
distant second if that. It depresses me to write this shit but it's  true, but
Ibogaine awareness is slowly spreading, lets hope it takes on a life  of it's
own and the logic of it will  prevail.       Free Your Mind and Your Ass Will
Follow  (George  Clinton)            Randy