[Ibogaine] my reading list / spill it

edward conn wardconn at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 12 19:07:23 EDT 2006

welcome to the monkey house??? Welcome to the fuckin slammer!!

I'm so tired of my own voice I could nail it to the wall .  Brad, I've never
heard such a quintessential tale outside a cathode ray nipple jar, but I
liked it enough to register a response, you've just saved me £5 for a cinema
ticket but cost me for a tissue. From here on in it just gets far more
complicated, hold on to you your cynicism like a bitch and play with your
innocence like a dog. That way I'm sure you can't loose.

Ed.