[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Thu Oct 12 16:49:49 EDT 2006

In modern industrialized societies, the environmental hazards of
chemicals used in the work [and home] environment is something for
concern. So the environment in which we live in modern society comes
with many invisible hazards Here is a link for more information:
http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/77-181.html

Anyway, there are as many ways to cause disease that are part and
parcel of military action in the Mid-East as there are ways to
prevent disease or treat disease. [the use of Depleted Uranium and
now the use of a new weapon system that uses highly carcinogenic
Tungsten-Cobalt-Nickel alloy powder mixed into the explosive charge
to increase the explosive force in small kill-zones] Plus they have
built guns that shoot up to a million rounds per second.  [video on
UTube or Spikedhumor.com] The rounds can be made of lead, Depleted
Uranium or a newer technology of carbon fiber/metal rounds filled
with explosives and tungsten-alloy powder to increase the blast force
in a smaller radius. Pure Tungsten has not definitely shown to be
carcinogenic in metal form, but Cobal and Nickel synergistically
increase Tungsten's carcinogenic properites. Personally, I would
recommend  avoiding contact with burned lightbulb filaments and the
tungsten oxide power formed.  Information gained from using Google.
And once again I repeat my concern that if the big pharma companies
of the world continue to sell and promote the use of opioid
analgesics then they also have the responsibility to provide a humane
medicine that alleviates the suffering  caused by the over use of
those narcotic analgesics. That means pull your heads out of yer
butts, FDA, and legalize Ibogaine treatment centers in the USA!.
Otherwise, the hypocritic oath of first do no harm is being violated
by the promotion of addicting drugs without a reasonable, humane
treatment for addiction. I do not regard Methadone or LAAM or
Subcutex a reasonably humane way to treat addiction as it only
prolongs the time of the addiction. If I were to take a poll of
people treated with Ibogaine and compare their stories to the people
who managed to get off methadone without any help from anyone, which
group would describe the detox and rehab times of their lives as
time spent with less suffering and with more positive attitudes about
their futures? Sending someone out on the street with a directive to
cut back on methadone, results in more suffering, without something
like Ibogaine. It seems that Methadone only works for about 3 years
before the tolerance becomes too great and it becomes ineffective in
maintaining the addict's quality of life above that of feeling
chronically ill.
How many people are just told to suffer it out and get over it: the
withdrawal symptoms? Granted the current status quo on Ibogaine is
that it needs careful dosing and trained individuals to supervise the
treatment. But how many years has it been on the radar screen as an
addiction interrupter and what year is it now in the USA? How many
more lives have to suffer from addiction and for how long? And a
National Healthcare system would go a long way to restore the quality
of life to the millions of Americans without any medical insurance or
the under-insured. It was a criminal act against the American people
bordering on Treason in my opinion when Congress passed laws making
it nearly impossible to declared bankruptcy when a person without
insurance goes broke from medical bills from an unforseen illness or
accident. Yes, Treason, Congress!!!!!!!! Bastard Pedarasts!
Peace,
  Warren