[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 15:31:43 EDT 2006

No, for sure, man. I was really just replying to your claim that "the
pharmaceutical industry would be richer than God, because they own the
rights to all the vermicidal/anti-parasite drugs as well as AZT, etcetera."
It seemed to me that you were assuming that the pharm industry were in some
way interested in effectively treating illness. The pharm industry is richer
than god because it has no interest in effectively treating illness.

What I've heard about Hulda Clark I like. I know about her work and I think
it's cool what she does. She one of the real high-profile ones in the
alternative healthcare scene and, like Robert O Young and others, she takes
a lot of flak because... that's what happens to you when you take a stand
the way she does. I would rather applaud her than construct arguments based
on feeble-minded sites like Quackwatch. Let them turn their cynical gaze on
the pharm business, if they have the balls for that. They don't.

Nick