[Ibogaine] my reading list / spill it

Brad Hays bradleyheathhays at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 14:45:09 EDT 2006

Hey there Matt...Yessir...Kurt Vonegut...another one of my favorite
clockhead authors.  From a family or architects in Indianapolis, so you know
he's a cracked nut!  Probably the only writer I've read straight
through...very wise, intelligent, and compassionate.  Makes great use of the
metaphore, which is possibly the greatest teaching tool ever.  Love his
depth of vision, which I'm afraid is right on.

Biscuit...actually I haven't had the experience yet, but if I had the moolah
I'm sure Id've already made the trip to Mexico or maybe even France.
Everything's ready here on my end...I'm just waiting for the 'solution to
present itself,' as the Jedi would say.  It's true that I'm looking into
ibogaine more for it's 'brain reset' properties than I am to help overcome
any sort of addiction.  Hard core drug addictions in other folks have always
scared the absolute shit out of me.  I've tried most of the crazy stuff but
I've always taken long breaks in between...which has been one of my better
'adult' decisions gotta say.

Ahhh...Thompson and Burrows, two of the four horsemen of the
sixties...forget the other two.  Yea all those guys ya mentioned are/were
great visionaries.  Suffered possibly because of too much understanding and
perception...can be a dangerous thing for the individual but better for
society on the whole.  Who was it wrote 'Naked Lunch?'  Now that was some
crazy ass shit.  Aparently the book came from four days of recorded
hilucinations one of these writers had while detoxing from an opiate
addiction.

Gotta run now but thanks for reading my thoughts guys.