[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

Carlton B hokkaidocrow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 08:17:20 EDT 2006

Nick, I don't much disagree with you on the motivations of
shareholder-driven companies.   I'm just making a point of logic here...
that even if you assume that pharm companies are organized scams with no
interest in treating disease, this doesn't automatically mean that Hulda
Clark isn't a bullshit artist.   Maybe it just means that health-care
scamming goes all the way from large-scale to small-scale, and you can't
automatically believe someone's crazy bullshit simply because they aren't
Pfizer.