[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

marko marko at phantom.com
Thu Oct 12 04:59:48 EDT 2006

Hi Carlton,

I have no idea of cancer or AIDS, I have neither. But I know that
cleaning the body including kidneys and liver, using Clark's system, is
highly beneficial. Even without a number of peer-reviewed
multidisciplinary studies.

Don't want to argue with you, life is too short; I have my point of
view, you have yours ;-)

Marko