[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

edward conn wardconn at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 12 07:33:18 EDT 2006

i think scepticism has to fall on both sides of the fence, and for sure
there is no cure it all for everything all of the time especially when it
comes to diseases, illnesses or whatever of which we still know so little.

however, i have used hulda clarks herbal method with someone who was
concurrently being treated for lymphatic cancer, aswell as backing this up
with basic alternative health therapy, and the person this day is still in
remission.

I don't know what it was that did it for her, the herbs from a supplier
including tinctures cost all of 30 quid. i'm not able to assess her
physically, how many doctors are or do even to the degree to which we would
like??

It used to be only a few years ago that the great search for the cancer
causing genes was under way (the genetics revolution), now we're seeing how
scientists are far more readily accepting the sudden changes in our
environment as potential causative factors in what has been a generational
boom in cancer rates. How can that be genetic?? It has to be environmental!!
But what the papers are fed are what is hot at the time or sourced fro
reuters.

So it pays for all fo us to be well informed and maybe not to jump to any
conclusions but to at least weigh up the wider factors and try and see a
causative factor, that way atleast we can build up a picture of
understanding.

Getting lost in scepticism is still getting lost.

By the way i used to be so pro alternative and all anti medical, but over
time i've seen that it is far from that oblique.

people go into remission all the time, its just happened in my own family,
and that was purely through chemo. thats taught me some real lessons, and I
think we can forget the good what doctors do all the time, jesus where would
we be also without them??

Ed.