[Ibogaine] my reading list / spill it

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Thu Oct 12 10:44:00 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/12/2006 9:47:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Matt at ITSupport.net writes:
So Brad, have you had an Ibogaine experience? Just wondering. I envy peeps
who do it just because they want to. I had to for my addiction but want to do
it  again just for general purpose and research. It just might help me refrain
from  drinking too although I haven't drank in a few months now.
Still.........................the devil juice awaits. Maybe that's why I love to  read
Bukowski, Hemmingway, Hunter Thompson, Burrows,...................wait a  minute
all these guys were drunks or addicts. I think I see a pattern here. I  know a
another former addict I want to read....................PATRICK PUT YOUR
BOOK OUT. DAMN!!!        Randy

Hey  Brad
Sounds like you’re  human. Welcome to the monkey house.  Which since you are
sharing your  reading list I must say that Vonnegut is one of my all time
favorites.  (Welcome to the Monkey House is the title of one of his books for
those who  don’t know it).
Matt