[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 05:26:48 EDT 2006

Hi Carlton,

I appreciate what you're saying here, but I also have to say that I have
witnessed full-blown terminal cancer go into complete remission from "new
age" non-invasive therapies. Be careful you don't throw the baby out with
the bath water. The pharm business have ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER in
treating cancer effectively, the same true for a multitude of other
degenerative conditions. Their entire business is rooted in the temporary
relief of symptomology, and they will NEVER back an effective treatment for
it would wound them financially. They are shareholder based structures, with
legally enforced rights to only pursue profit-worthy ventures. They cannot
pursue effective treatments, they are not allowed to legally. It's the dark
side of capitalism, man, and it has nothing to do with medicine.

Nick