[Ibogaine] !b0 on youtube.

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Wed Oct 11 19:09:28 EDT 2006

Everytime I see that video of the white guy running off like  he
does, it gets funnier. His shouting was really funny. That last
splash of water over the head must have set him off. He really looked
like he was tripping the whole time as he was kind of stumbling about
when he was moving around and then he just looked at the water with a
stoned look when he was getting splashed. The day after my first
psychedelic experience on "synthetic mescaline" in 1970, I was
looking out the window onto a large field and lightning struck the
ground about 300 feet away. I started yelling like that out of a kind
of primordial excitement. That was what I felt at the time.

On another lighter note, the following video was on the same page as
the Ibo video and it is very entertaining. The end credit footage is
hilarious.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2947871655069371815&q=time
+trumpet+s01e03