Ibogaine R: OT

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Wed Oct 11 17:56:41 EDT 2006

Important for Americans:
November elections are approaching fast. How things go not only help
determine the fate of US and the world for the next 2 years, but the
next 100 and beyond. All of this may not be relevant to Ibogaine
except by a couple of degrees of separation.
Peace can be had only when peace is the goal. I see the current
government fighting fire with gasoline. In more ways than one. Seems
like an endless cycle of wars and war-profiteering, and a growing
authoritarian state. Don't forget the severe  curtailment of civil
rights during the last Republican convention.

A few reasons why the Republicans should be voted out of congress for
incompetence these last Five years:

Re: Civil Rights: of concern to anyone busted for drugs, guilt by
association, etc:
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/10/olbermann-why-does-habeas-
corpus-hate-america

Re: Security:
http://www.peacetakescourage.com/index2.php?
subaction=showcomments&id=1157949986&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&page=blo

RE: Hassert:  A recipient of contributions from pharmaceutical
companies. I have no idea if he would be pro or con on Ibogaine, but
who cares now?
http://www.peacetakescourage.com/index2.php?
subaction=showcomments&id=1159924550&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&page=blo
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHBm0S0BjQ4

Have your say about what is happening in America and around the world
and stand up for your rights. Watching the video: Hint: Quicktime
works for me. Plug sound into Stereo for full effect.
http://www.peacetakescourage.com/index2.php?
subaction=showcomments&id=1158768398&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&page=blo

Re: Hurricane Katrina:
http://movies.crooksandliars.com/hurricanekatrina.mov

This is for a good cause:
http://www.peacetakescourage.com/16/

David Burne and Brian Eno did a song called "America is Waiting" a
long ways back. [My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts] Works perfectly for
the times now.

Peace,
	Warren

   /]