[Ibogaine] music

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Oct 11 08:57:37 EDT 2006

good plan.
Music sounds very, very good to me each time I've taken ibogaine, leaving me
even more appreciative of music, as though that were even possible, which
I'd never have imagined before experiencing the phenomenon.

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,