[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

marko marko at phantom.com
Wed Oct 11 03:44:15 EDT 2006

Yes, Carlton, Hulda R. Clark is well-known as a scam artist (and
everything else, too!), and so is Royal Rife, and Lee Crock, and Wilhelm
Reich, and Gianni Dotto, and the Natural Hygiene movement, and Slavko
Gorenc, and Rudolph Breuss, and...

I must not forget plenty of scam artists (and everything else, too!) on
this list, including me... claims that one single dose of IBOgaine can
"cure" years or even decades of addiction? Come on, this is impossible,
be serious!

Shortly, it's the easiest thing in the world to declare someone a scam
artist (and everything else, too!) without trying his/her system or
teaching/curing. Without feeling results for oneself.

The point is.... here we go again.... that anyone promoting anything
from which The Pharmaceutical Industry doesn't profit, is declared a
scam artist (and everything else, too!).

Returning to Hulda Clark: she claims that AIDS is caused by parasites
*AND* solvents - which gives us a dynamic interaction of many
parameters. Things and concepts become much clearer when you study them.
And there is no need that something fits into current frame of science
to be effective.

Use your brains, both hemispheres, or they might finish at Patrick's
desk as a curiosity =)

BTW, if I would have an Alzheimer's, or MS, or .... , I would surely do
something *very radical*, instead of being a guinea pig for doctors &
pharmaceutical industry... a bowel accident (or several of them) is a
small price for health!

Marko