[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Wed Oct 11 02:09:53 EDT 2006

I suggest googling Scientific American regarding Ahsheimers research.
How do you use a "zapper or frequency generator" to kill parasites?
With an anal probe like what happened to Cartman on Southpark?
Plastic or beverage containers are more likely to give off phlalates
rather than Xylene or toluene. Toluene is in laquer thinner, but you
cannot buy it pure in California for EPA reasons. Ergot has "metal"
effects or Mental effects? The Bowel program? Once a technician where
I used to work went on a 30 day fast, with enemas, wierd diet. Part
of some chiropractic treatment program he was on. For 2 weeks he ate
nothing but Prune juice and Apple Juice. One day we were taking a
break and someone told a joke that caused the fasting guy to have a
bowel accident. Later he was caught drying his shorts in the
microwave machine.
The supervisor was out for the day and the next day she got mad at me
for letting that happen, "because I had been working there longest"
and I was unknowingly the lead for the day, so I should have been
watching the microwave apparently. They traded the microwave from the
rental company for different one.
Peace,
Warren