[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Tue Oct 10 14:28:07 EDT 2006

I received one anecdotal report of iboga showing value in Alzheimer's but, I
guess you have to start somewhere.   Best in a hospital but, as advances in
ibogaine research appears to be by users and the Bwiti chances are it will
happen in someone's living room.   "Come here grandma."   Just kidding.

Howard