[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

Carlton B hokkaidocrow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 13:59:16 EDT 2006

Brother, I'm sure you meant nothing but the best, but Hulda Clark is
well-known as a scam artist, pseudoscientist, and tinfoil-hatter.  She also
claims that HIV is a worm virus and that that worm would be responsible for
AIDS <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS>: *"I find it* (F. buski) *in every
case of HIV, Alzheimer's disease. Without this parasite you can't get the
HIV virus."*. According to Clark
depression<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_depression>is caused
by
hookworms <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookworm>.