[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

marko marko at phantom.com
Tue Oct 10 12:31:32 EDT 2006

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/9/2006 11:31:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> HSLotsof at aol.com writes:
>
>     The identification of a GDNF-mediated, autoregulatory long-lasting
>     feedback loop could have important implications for GDNF's
>     potential value as a treatment for addiction and neurodegenerative
>     diseases
>
> What about Alzheimer's disease? A person I love is staring this right
> in the face. Is there any evidence that Ibogaine will help?        Randy

Hi Randy,

hope this makes some sense; and it helps ;-)

http://curezone.com/clark/alzheimers.asp

Hulda Regehr Clark

*Alzheimer's Disease
*
What was once a rare disease has become a household word because it now
affects so many. Two new pollutants of the brain, inviting an old
parasite to a location it would not normally be, is the explanation. The
new pollutants are solvents that seek the brain.

*Xylene* and *toluene* are pollutants of popular beverages,
decaffeinated powders and carbonated drinks. At first, the body can
detoxify these but with a steady stream of solvent arriving,
detoxification slows down and parasites begin to build up _in the
brain_. Common fluke parasites which we eat in undercooked meat and
perhaps get from our pets, can now reach the brain and multiply there.

Other toxins are also present, such as aluminum, mercury, freon,
thallium, cadmium. Aluminum buildup is seen in all Alzheimer's sufferers
(100%). This is undoubtedly part of the true cause. Did it come before
or after the parasites?

Whatever the answer, your job is clear. Remove every bit of aluminum
from the food an environment. Throw out the pots, the aluminum foil, the
cookie sheets, the tea ball. Throw out the kitchen salt, the pickles,
the baking powder. Buy things made with baking _soda_ (not baking
_powder_), use a plastic salt shaker, buy salt without added aluminum.
Stop using commercial soaps and lotions. Make soap recipes in this book.
Finally, tape over all aluminum handles in the bathroom and elsewhere
(e.g. the walker) with masking tape. Then find a chelating doctor to
help remove aluminum from the brain. Also use thioctic acid (100mg, take
2 three times a day).

Kill the four common flukes with the first frequency generator or zapper
you can get your hands on. Prevent reinfection from meats and pets. Stop
_all_ commercial beverages, including water. The processing has left
xylene and toluene in them. They are not put in intentionally. For the
same reason, health food beverages are similarly polluted. Only milk is
safely bought from the store. You must still sterilize it, however. Make
your own fruit juices. Select beverages from the list of recipes given.
Drink water from your cold water tap, filtering it with a small pure
carbon filter as in a filtered pitcher (see /Sources).

As much as xylene and toluene are brain-seeking solvents, Shigella is a
brain-seeking bacterium. The symptoms it causes are not always the same
since they depend on the location of infection. Sometimes they cause
tremor, sometimes loss of balance, sometimes speech problems. But they
are very serious problems. Kill Shigellas every day at bedtime with your
zapper. Start the Bowel Program. When improvement is lasting you know
you have stopped reinfecting yourself from your own bowel or from
polluted dairy products.

Remove dental metal and use thioctic acid as a help to clear tissues of
metal. Use vitamin C (3 grams) and B2 (300mg) to assist the liver with
detoxification. Use B complex (2 a day) to assist the liver generally.
Avoid food molds; ergot especially has strong metal effects.

Start a kidney cleanse as soon as you can. Follow this with a liver
cleanse. Clean up environment and diet. Your beloved family member or
friend with Alzheimer's can regain his or her mental functions to a
considerable degree. *Most important is stopping the mental
deterioration* before it is not reversible. /