[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

Carlton B hokkaidocrow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 10:14:22 EDT 2006

This item immediately jumped out at me too, since I have a couple of family
members who have multiple sclerosis.   But I think it would be irresponsible
to throw ibogaine at the problem without knowing more about the risks,
unless the sufferer and their family all feel strongly that they're in a
cure-or-die situation, and you have a reputable treatment provider who is
willing to accept the risk.