[Ibogaine] elephants on iboga fruit - "Drunks with trunks"

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Oct 10 09:56:53 EDT 2006

I'd love to link to this article, but the URL doesn't seem to work.
Any suggestions anyone?

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,