[Ibogaine] psych drug fraud

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Oct 10 01:47:33 EDT 2006

>I also personally know
a person who was diagnosed schizophrenic who does way better on meds.<

ME TOO.

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,