[Ibogaine] psych drug fraud

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sun Oct 8 08:27:05 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/8/2006 3:53:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lik4luk at yahoo.com.au writes:

Hell he made his wife be silent during child birth.
Tanz.

What does that say about her? I watched my child come onto the world  and
looking back at it I remember that the woman was pretty much in charge there  and
I just stood in awe. I did my part and tried to help her with her breathing
until she threatened my life and all around her. If I had told my ex wife to
be  silent I think I wouldn't be posting here right now. Is this silent during
child  birth a scientology thing or just a controlling ass hole thing? I know
that this  takes this thread way outta bounds here but I was just amazed at
reading  this.      Randy