[Ibogaine] !b0 on youtube.

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Sat Oct 7 20:16:34 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/7/06 4:35:59 PM, nruhtra at dsskcorp.com writes:

> preston, dont feel abashed, i laughed my ass off as well. i had to watch
> it about 10 times before i posted it to the list ( and your myspace.. that
> wuz mE, btw =) )
> and, like nick, i msg'd the person who posted the video on youtube as
> well. i would like to get the BG story on this one.
>
> three cheers for being human
> c.

Would also like to know the story behind the video clip.   Please post if you
receive a response. Yes, I too had felt a laugh though I am not certain
laughter was in the mind of the runner.

If you were a provider in Europe or the Americas this might not be the
patient/initiate you were hoping for, particularly if your operation was
clandestine.   Funny is as funny does or whatever.

Howard