[Ibogaine] psych drug fraud

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 18:35:35 EDT 2006

Not to say that psychiatric drugs aren't over prescribed without
adequete warnings and all. But saying they received additional warning
labels due to Tom Cruise is reaching a little...

The main problem with Tom Cruise is that's he's just batshit raving
insane... I really doubt he's have much positive to say about ibogaine,
considering the Church of Scientology's position on drug addiction.

The fact that he's made boatloads of cash for Viacom and they still
dropped him, says a lot for his behavior in public over the last 2
years. He's a rich movie star, good for him. If he's a closet homo, who
really cares, except for millions of housewives in middle america who
lust after him and buy tickets to his movies. But when he starts acting
like he smokes crack in public and his handlers can't stop him, then
i'm sure lots of studios want to take a few steps back. Tom Cruise's
rep isn't exactly based on being loony tunes drug guy, it's more like
mom, apple pie and average american boy makes good.

To be clear, I'm not saying anything you've mentioned isn't worth
thinking about...... I'd really wonder about anyone who started to take
it seriously because of Tom Cruise though. His overall msg to people
who are depressed is to just get over it. I'm sure it's eaisier if
you're worth 2 billion.

.:vector:.

http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Etradingpostcompetition%2Ecom%2Eau%2Ffuelgiveaway%3Freferrer%3Dplace11&_t=758874118&_r=HM_Tagline_Oct06&_m=EXT