[Ibogaine] !b0 on youtube.

nruhtra at dsskcorp.com nruhtra at dsskcorp.com
Sat Oct 7 16:35:16 EDT 2006

preston, dont feel abashed, i laughed my ass off as well. i had to watch
it about 10 times before i posted it to the list ( and your myspace.. that
wuz mE, btw =) )
and, like nick, i msg'd the person who posted the video on youtube as
well. i would like to get the BG story on this one.

three cheers for being human
c.