[Ibogaine] !b0 on youtube.

Carlton B hokkaidocrow at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 16:05:19 EDT 2006

That's odd... first thing I thought when I saw that vid was "hey, why didn't
I get that too?"   It didn't look like fear to me, it looked like genuine
inspiration.

 As far as I'm concerned, laughing at the poor asshole tripping his head off
is a mandatory part of the ritual.  It reminds us that we're all lost in a
ridiculous world that we had no voice in creating, and our only recourse is
to have a good laugh about how silly it all really is.