[Ibogaine] !b0 on youtube.

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Oct 7 11:53:39 EDT 2006

I almost hate to admit, but I started laughing as soon as I watched the
whole thing (someone posted this video yesterday to my myspace page too),
and for the next short while everytime I thought of this video, I started
laughing again. I REALLY want to know what the "freaking out white guy"
thinks/thought he was seeing.
Again, while I feel for the guy, it's a hilarious video. Don't know why I
find it so, as it looks as though the poor "fowg" is really terrified of
something, but the way the three darker folk look at one another as we hear
the scream fading into the jungle then one start to race after him, LOL
again, I can't freakin' help myself.
This was much more helpful to my mood than the free hug video, as sweet as
that one is. This one was simply brutal but too darned funny.
Maybe I have a mean streak, I don't know, but laughter just keep popping
outta me at this one.

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,