[Ibogaine] !b0 on youtube.

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Oct 7 08:12:58 EDT 2006

Intriguing clip. I wonder what it was that suddenly freaked the guy out. I
mean, neither of them looked to me like they were really out of it, though
they were a bit shakey, so either they were coming down off the iboga or it
was before they started. Ritual cleansing usually goes on before you
actually start rituals, Bwiti or otherwise. I emailed the guy to ask.

Nick