[Ibogaine] !b0 on youtube.

Dave Brockman davebroc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 21:52:22 EDT 2006

Cool shit. Really makes me want to trip in the gabon, not.

If its fake, why bother? Its not that shocking, it's only.....
disturbing if it is real, come to us white idiots, trip out in the
jungle in gabon. I think Nick sandberg wrote up some similiar
experiences tripping in gabon.

Nick or anybody else who knows, is this for real? The peeps doing the
initiation do seem disturbed by it and are chasing him at the end.

Ben's flick has more tripping in Gabon, i'm sure it's somewhere in
youtube, it's also on google vids.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=522872492701657466&q=ibogaine

-broc