[Ibogaine] psichotic sympthomes or psychosis?

Atilla Szabo atilla.szabo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 17:21:57 EDT 2006

thanks the advise,
  i spent time and talked with her deeper,she has dissociative
disorder,the clinic report says she had paranoid schizophreny and once
observed epileptic symphtomes.
sucessed agreed with her, she neednt ibo treatment currently.
as i see she has dissociated personality fragments , im not sure it
can be much worst ,i can imagine ibo can help , dont think can makeing
a big breaktrough ,but can imagine it can causing a smaller step to
being better.
but it seems very risky , have a chance she ill be much worst or only
ibo causing a short more confused period ,dont think this temporary
sightly period ill worst than her actual state ,but the consequences(
a possible going back to psichiatry ,her parents reaction,the possible
official reaction,...) can injure against ibo issue and can causing
more prejudicial than benefit.
big the danger or possible the danger, it can endangering the truely
needy peoples feasibilities to using ibo in the country.
fortunately after the discussion she gave up the idea using ibo nowadays.
again thanks the advices,
  atilla