[Ibogaine] WARNING!!!

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 6 12:47:54 EDT 2006

I have a Blue Man Group CD with a freakin' awesome cover of White Rabbit on
it that I dj all the freakin' time, most nights I spin I will play it at
some point- not all nights, but most.
Anyway, glad you've had a good time here in the land of brave crazy freeeee
people.
-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,