Fw: Re: [Ibogaine] correction

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Fri Oct 6 12:14:13 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/6/2006 11:00:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Dave
Brocman writes:

All
of this was escaleted by Dana who responded to the question,  which btw
included you biscuitboy, agreeing with me when I first asked  it

Yea, I said something like that but this is taken out of context I think. I
was agreeing that Dana sometimes is hard on people on his side but I didn't
mean  it to be construed like that. What I meant was that Dana argues with the
people  that love him and are on his side. But that is the way things get
ironed out.  Sitting in his living room and discussing things sometimes get very
heated and  at the time Dana had pissed me off about something. I didn't mean to
get on a  bandwagon of bashing him. I knew it was a mistake as soon as I hit
send. Here's  the deal with me anyway. My feelings on the matter. Dana saved
my ass and got me  into the Ibogaine information that I needed without knowing
who I was, or even  if I could handle what he was giving me. I was desperate
to get a treatment and  had no place to turn. He gave me hope when I was at my
lowest. He didn't have to  do that, he did it because he believed that I as
another human being was worthy  of another chance at life. He was right, I did
deserve another chance at life  and I have done the best I can to pass that on.
I love Dana like a brother and I  guess sometimes it easy to be hard on the
people you love, BUT, it's OK for me  to say something but NOT YOU. LOL
Everybody has their faults, Dana has his, and  God knows I have mine.But, in the long
run when you look at what a person has  done over a lifetime you can see
where their intentions lie. I think Dana's  intentions speak for themselves. I'm
glad that I am on his side at that we are  working towards the same goal when
it comes to Ibogaine. So with that I'll just  say ............... I work with a
bunch of freaks and I'm proud of  'em.               Peace   love   and
understanding               Randy