[Ibogaine] WARNING!!!

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Fri Oct 6 03:45:47 EDT 2006

Anyway, it would be interesting to know the scientific proof and all
about this event. If it has any real significance I would expect to
read about it in Scientific American or now days U Tube. What about
the mud-well that exploded in Papau New Guinea that is flooding
millions of hectares and can't be stopped? There is supposed to be a
new super-collider going on line soon that is speculated that may be
able create microscopic black holes soon. Maybe that is the source.
Otherwise I haven't a clue.
Peace,
	Warren