[Ibogaine] WARNING!!!

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Fri Oct 6 03:28:15 EDT 2006

Nutrinos, from the Sun and every other direction, by the thousands,
pass harmlessly through the earth and everything on it every second.
Roses are red, ultraviolet is darker than purple, Trees in Maine make
tasty maple syruple. Cosmic rays are mostly fast moving Iron nulcei,
coming from distant supernovas or greater events. The Magnetic field
of the earth deflects most of them.  Will every part of our universe
be effected by the passage of something from another dimension into
our own observable 4 at the exact same moment? How could anything be
known about another dimension prior to the event? Will this event
effect the next election? Will Ibogaine and a Nation Health Care
Program become legalized when monkees fly out of our fearless
leaders' butts? Will our military men and women sacrificing so much
in Iraq be able to come home very soon alive. Will the cosmic ray
rebuild New Orleans? Will it stablize the real estate market? Will it
matter when so much is already in a spiral? How will that effect the
Ibogaine treatments during the specified time span? Will it effect
the manufacturing process of larger and larger than large-screen
TV's? Will Fox news send Jeraldo out to find Bin Laden? Will that
Ultraviolet Cosmic Ray stop some stupid squirrel from ruining my
lemon tree's new green crop of seedless lemons?
Warren