[Ibogaine] WARNING!!!

marko marko at phantom.com
Fri Oct 6 02:58:54 EDT 2006

No, it's Slovene. The language we (cca. 2 million) speak ;-)

Me too, I know you shouldn't believe everything... but some news are
so.... hmmm... how should I say.... never mind, hope you know what I
mean ...

BTW, I don't think that babelfish will be translating Slovene soon; it's
one of the most difficult languages in the world - has a lot of
similarities with Sanskrit, too!

Marko