Re: [Ibogaine]  Amitriptyline

firefly lik4luk at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 5 05:29:34 EDT 2006

Hi evry1,
  I am planning to treat a 33yr old male that is on amiltriptylene and also drinks bourban-not so worried bout the alcahol but wondering if any1 has experience with amitrptylene?He is preparing with good diet and will do all the magnesium etc.wont do this treatment for a month or two as getting the cash and ibo will take a bit but want to know that we'll be safe.
  Thank u all so much,
  Tanz.

HSLotsof at aol.com wrote:

Did I email you that response or did we talk on the phone?  If I emailed you would you forward it back to me.  Thanks. The reason I ask is that I usually don't provide that kind of assurance.

Howard