[Ibogaine] Y R we suffering?

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Oct 4 19:15:43 EDT 2006

thanks Warren, see previous post too.
;-))
seriously all, and I mean ALL of what's been written in reply to my post has
been read and pondered and seriously considered.
Thanks again.
-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,