[Ibogaine] Is age a factor?

jon at mindvox.com jon at mindvox.com
Wed Oct 4 18:15:29 EDT 2006

Age isn't so much a factor as the health of your heart and liver. If you
are serious about trying ibogaine treatment, get the appropriate tests
(EKG, liver function, etc... it's all in Howard's manual).

If all those come up clean, you would be a candidate for treatment. If
there are problems on any of those tests, you should probably not take
ibogaine.