[Ibogaine] Y R we suffering?

nikki mcbride nikkimcbride100 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 4 18:03:09 EDT 2006

Preston,
  I'm sorry that link made you more sad... that was not the intention.
  I really feel for what you're going through... I know how shit it is when relationships break down and all the head fuck that goes with it. Be strong, and carry on being the brave and true individual that you are.
  with love and respect
  Nikki x

Warren Lee Theriot <wleetheriot at comcast.net> wrote:
  Preston,
I was in the same place in a relationship as you, almost, once a
long time ago. I made it through "with a little help from my
friends". Just don't give up on yourself. Relationships can also be
addicting with painful withdrawals, so immerse yourself in whatever
you enjoy most with other people. Finding another place to live might
help a lot. It would be better if you don't torture yourself with the
company of your girlfriend if she won't recipricate affection.
Arguments make life worse if there is no agreeable solution to end
the arguments. I remember the first day after I came back from
driving my ex and all of her half of our belongings some 250 miles
away. I went to the beach but was in a depressed daze for a long
time. The only thing that helped was some good loving from another
woman. The desire for someone special is hard to counter, I know. But
you CAN get through it. You are even a lot younger than I am, so you
have a better advantage of finding someone else to be intimate with.
You have a successful writing career at this time also. Think of all
the positives in your life, and don't let yourself drown in the
negatives.
Respectfully, Peace,
Warren