Is age a factor?

james hodgs triarttt at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 17:34:17 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have been wanting to ask this question about my
suitability for ibogaine treatment for some time now.
I am 55 yrs of age and have a substantial oxy problem.
I have been putting off ibogaine treatment because of
concerns and problems resulting from possible heart
weakness at my age. I do not have a bad heart now but
know that ibogaine can affect that organ during
treatment. If anyone has experience with age related
issues please reply with your advice.
Thankyou "from the boomer in need".