[Ibogaine] Fwd: FW: Stroke

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Wed Oct 4 17:26:55 EDT 2006

I was angered by the memory of how KAISER PERMENENTE was negligent in
paying attention to my Dad's really high blood pressure a few weeks
before he had a STROKE that took 5 weeks to kill him under the care
of KAISER PERMENENTE. THen  this poorly made almost broken Mac G4
Powerbook crashed for the 7 hundredth time or so since I bought it in
April. After I got back on line, I was surfing the news and came
across this:      http://www.freehugs.org/    Love makes the world a
happier place.
Warren