[Ibogaine] psichotic sympthomes

jon at mindvox.com jon at mindvox.com
Wed Oct 4 17:03:35 EDT 2006

Do you know specifically what her diagnosis is? What exactly do you mean
when you say she has "a soft split personality"? Does she have
dissociative identity disorder? Is she bipolar? Borderline personality
disorder?

I'd probably advise against giving iboga to someone with a dissociative
disorder (such as dissociative identity disorder, what they used to call
multiple personality disorder) or schizophrenia, as I would suspect it
would aggravate the dissociation or psychosis. But I should imagine it
would be helpful for affective and anxiety disorders.