[Ibogaine] Y R we suffering?

firefly lik4luk at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 4 16:52:54 EDT 2006

Mornin U's,
  well it is in N.Z!Man I love waking up to this.And finaly 47days after ibo detox/journey work I truely believe with peoplelike you guys n grls out there or in here we are wellon the way to altering our worlds forlorn state.We have the knowledge and experience and yeah one by one aint all that bad as if you helpone they may just help 5 then they help 25 and the next thing u know we heal the world-friends and family first if ya like.
  Preston-I'm hanging to spy your book-esp being a Kurdt Cobain freak as im sure aside from the name there'll be lots of parallels!My friends dad is launching a book here in Dunedin on fri of his life travelling N.Z and spending lots oftime in and out of sanatoriums/asylms orwoteva the beurocrats called the horror houses of our past I was in one here well two 7yrs ago and that was um no comment-nah an experience I wont forget met sum great people.One Chris was recently given 180mgs of done instead of his dose 30mgs,went home and hit it up and passed over.The semi-retired pharmacist isnt getting dun for anything as they say Chris may have pretended to be sum1 else.But when I was pregnant and real sick they twice got my dose wrong once half as much once twice as much.We can all fuk up but to risk lives not good.
  So lets all love and accept and we can heal the world!!!

Brad Hays <bradleyheathhays at gmail.com> wrote:
    Tanz and nikki...you're western eyes don't fail you.  How can so many of us here (on the planet) feel the symptoms but then fail to recognize them or search for their cause?  We are in the truly painful position of having grown to the edge of what our evolutionary standards are allowing us to confront.  When paradigms are in such dismal states it is said that, to order to rise, one must first hit rock bottom.  Does this idea necessitate a type of Marxian singular psychological reformation / ego loss if we're to find the promise of tomorrow?  Well...I'm not holding my breath.  Do for yourself and those who follow were meant to.  It just may be that this thing can only be done 'one person at a time.'  What a matrix!

  Godspeed