[Ibogaine] Y R we suffering?

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Oct 4 14:24:38 EDT 2006

yes, very beautiful, but do you have any idea how much that can hurt seeing
all those smiling, hugging people at this point in time?

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,