[Ibogaine] hurdles, emotions, not relapsings

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 16:04:52 EDT 2006

Preston, hang in there man.  It's so unfortunate that people with such
traumatic childhoods have such difficulties with relationships and
keep on repeating the same old patterns.  What happened to you must
have been truely horrific as a small child.

Maybe it is time for a break and some time away from the co-dependancy
of the relationship so you can find more about  who you are. Close
relationships tend to bring out the emotions and childhood feelings
more.  I used to feel worse sometimes in a relationship and couldn't
handle the pain of rejection by someone I felt I loved. I'd end up
trying and hoping for months or more that I might get them to love me
again.

Luke