[Ibogaine] Y R we suffering?

Brad Hays bradleyheathhays at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:49:58 EDT 2006

Tanz and nikki...you're western eyes don't fail you.  How can so many of us
here (on the planet) feel the symptoms but then fail to recognize them
or search for their cause?  We are in the truly painful position of having
grown to the edge of what our evolutionary standards are allowing us
to confront.  When paradigms are in such dismal states it is said that, to
order to rise, one must first hit rock bottom.  Does this idea necessitate a
type of Marxian singular psychological reformation / ego loss if we're to
find the promise of tomorrow?  Well...I'm not holding my breath.  Do for
yourself and those who follow were meant to.  It just may be that this thing
can only be done 'one person at a time.'  What a matrix!

Godspeed