[Ibogaine] Y R we suffering?

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Oct 4 13:57:20 EDT 2006

I think I like Tanx, or at least the positive, progressive message From
Tanz.
;-))

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,