[Ibogaine] legal from a criminal trial lawyer in usa

Paul Brookshaw jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 4 09:23:30 EDT 2006

That is not in keeping with the information I receive indicating the UK is a
low dose methadone country.  What is the average dose of methadone you know
of in the UK?

Hell Howard, that is one of the funniest statements I have read.

An avarage Methadone dose here is 80ml. They try to drop you to 50ml if you
are willing, but most everyone gets 50ml to 100ml daily.
Cock up to many times with dirty samples and they flood you with the Green
devil.

Real glad I am out of all that shit once and for all.

Six months out with Iboga.

12 stone 6 pounds 14% body fat and very muscular, plus extreemly fit. One
hell of a big difference from 9 stone 3 pounds and rattling like an Autumn
leaf trying to hang on for just one more day.

The truth gets you out in the end.

                                                            Bless P'