[Ibogaine] Y R we suffering?

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 07:24:53 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/3/2006 11:42:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lik4luk at yahoo.com.au writes:

We as a society are bad at turning our backs on any1 thats different or
addicted or psycologicaly unstable when usualy all they need is love and
acceptance and non-judgemental guidance.
So Big LOVE to U ALL!!!
Tanz in KIWI-LAND!!!

Tanz, when I read this "all we need is love" by the Beatles exploded in my
head complete with horn parts and harmonies. So thanx for that this mornin'.
Different?....yea.....Addicted?.....not any more.........Psychologically
unstable?......Me?.......I couldn't be 'cause I control the universe and if  I was
like .....crazy...... the universe would implode on itself and chaos  would
rule and chaos can't rule when I control all. "I must be first to get  my
medication, I'm always first." Pee Wee Herman (Nice  Dreams)          Love and manic
 depression     Randy